GLUTA LIPO 12 IN 1 WHITENING AND SLIMMING JUICE REVIEW



Today I'm going to review a slimming product that has been gaining popularity in the market, Gluta Lipo. I first saw this on my friend's facebook post and it claims that It will make you slimmer and whiter, plus it's in a form of a juice. Perfect! I've been looking for a slimming product that is easy to take and will help relieve my constipation, if I am lucky I may have found the perfect match.

Where I bought mine: directly through my friend, she has a Shopee account, just search for Rossana 17
Price: ranges from 210-350Php/box(each box contains 10 sachets)
Content per sachet: no information is shown on the sachet or even the box
FDA approved: there is no information on the box


Benefits of Gluta Lipo:

Glutathione- anti- cancer with whitening and glowing effect
L-carnitine- increases body metabolism which leads to weight loss
Collagen- Anti-aging and improves skin elasticity
Grape Seed Extract- increases bad cholesterol and controls Diabetes
Lemon- detoxifies the body, rich in Vit. C and helps in slimming and whitening process
Mangosteen- effective in reducing weight, anti-cancer, reduces high blood pressure
Goji berry- improves feeling of of well-being and calmness, better athletioc performance and quality sleep and weight loss
Barley Grass- Improves immune system and prevents cancer
Malunggay: rich in Vit. C which helps in glowing and healthier skin and good immune system
Ampalaya- decreases blood sugar levels which helps in improving and treating Diabetes


With this much ingredients and benefits in one drink, tempting right?



So I got mine for only 250Php since I bought 6 boxes (with the intention of reselling it if ever in case that I don't like it), but it really retails at 350Php. The instructions were to mix half of the content of the sachet in 150ml. of water, preferably taken before meals, twice a day.

EXPERIENCE

I drank the mixture at around 7PM, and the taste is not bad. It's like I just drank tea with lots of miniature seeds on it, I can say that the taste is definitely better than drinking Biofit Tea(Senna).

I woke up at around 6am with my stomach growling so I hurriedly used the toilet. Luckily, the stomach pain is tolerable unlike when I'm using other brands, which make me feel like I'm almost dying before I'm able to move my bowels. Moreover, the stool formed is not explosive and watery, it can be compared to the stool formed when you ate tons fruits during the day. I move my bowels once or twice a day when using this product depending on how much I eat during the day.

After a few days of usage I noticed that my tummy became smaller and I did not feel bloated anymore,  I asked my friend if she also noticed it, and she said she did. My appetite was also reduced, before I feel hungry in the middle of the night, but now I can sleep without eating midnight snacks. Then after a week of using it, my former teammates kept on telling me that I became whiter and was asking me if I'm using Glutathione IV, I told them I'm not and was only taking Gluta Lipo. 

I've been using this for over three months now and I can say that it didn't really reduced my weight. The effect for me is cleansing and a bit of whitening. Why am I still using it then? I use this for regular bowel movement since I have chronic constipation.

My Thoughts About It


This product should be used in conjuction with diet and exercise to achieve visible results. Results may vary in every individual, this really worked for some people. I think that taking this product  is still better than taking slimming medications because it doesn't have side effects, and it is palatable.


To Buy or Bye?

Buy! This slimming product is cheap and easy to take and somehow effective.








Comments

  1. Have you tried the red tea detox? Would you like to do a review about it? You can learn more about it here: https://bit.ly/2tooGXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you fed up with using different weight loss products? if yes, then visit profile studios and get liposuction surgery to get a slim and attractive figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is written in the box?
    Twice a day ba or once?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to take this before meal or after meal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does gluthalipo good for liver?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half of each sachet you drink 30 mins before your meal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akala ko 2x aday per sachet..bwiset hahatiin pla ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญskit kaya ng chan ko..once aday lng pla

      Delete
    2. ๐Ÿ˜‚ once a day I’m constipation person now I’m taken 2 months maybe but sometimes I’m not going to the toilet even I drinking everyday & im not loosing weight.

      Delete
  7. same experience thats why sinearch q agad kng normal lg na nagising ako nang umaga sa skit nang tyan.. kso sabi nila wlang lbm effect.. pero mga twice lg tas nakatulog ako ulit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ako sa excite kong uminom nka glutha lipo ako after luch tpos ng coffe ang ng gbi...edi boom ! 7× ATA AKONG NSA CR ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ . may menstration pa nmn ako akla ko dumudugo na ung poop.ko..๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ขim worried ..tanga ko๐Ÿ˜ญfirst time ee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I experienced having a headache. Is it normal?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sumasakit po ang upper left abdomen ko after i drink glutalipo juice .. normal lang ba ito ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Laneige BB Pore Control Cushion Review

Chica Y Chico Mat Fix Cushion Review