Laneige BB Pore Control Cushion Review












Laneige is a well-known Korean beauty brand that offers top-quality cosmetics and skin care products specifically designed for Korean women but it's now widening its shade range in order to cater for varying skin colors.

Many beauty bloggers and gurus were raving about this product that is why upon seeing this on sale on Shopee, I bought this without hesitation. Huhu my wallet still hurts!

Where I bought it: Shopee App, Name of the Shop: My Purple Cart
Price:1300Php 
Shade: No.23N(Sand)
Content: 15g
With SPF?: Yes. SPF 50 PA+++
Comes with  a Refill?: Yes


This cushion comes in 5 shades locally, and 11 shades on Laneige website. Some say that if you buy this on the mall it costs 1900Php, I also checked Althea and this is priced at around 1600Php.
They say that if your skin has yellow undertone, you should choose the shades on the top of the picture, while it is suggested that those with pink undertones should opt to the cool tone shades. BTW the photo is not mine.



The packaging is elegant because of its holographic design. Unlike other BB cushions, it's puff is smaller, less dense, and less spongy that it absorbs less of the product. The cushion is also different for its mesh appearance that helps in equally distributing the product in the puff. Meanwhile, the scent is somewhat floral, but it's not to strong.






A comparison of the cushions I have so far and all are shade 23, from left to right
Apieu Aift Pposong, Chica Y Chico Mat Fix Cushion, and Laneige BB pore control
notice that the Apieu has somewhat a pinkish undertone, while Mat fix has a more yellow undertone and Laneige has a lighter yellow tone.
Sorry that I put it on the wrong side of my arm,ugh! Can't do a swatch again because the Apieu ran out after a few uses.


Application wise, I prefer my Apieu Air Fit sponge because it distributes the product on the skin faster. The finish is dewy and looks more natural than the other BB cushions that I've tried before. Personally, I think that the coverage is light to medium since it was not able to fully cover the pimple marks on my cheeks and forehead.


After 4 hours of wearing it, my skin feels so oily, however when I checked myself on the mirror it was not as shiny as what I expected. On another occasion, after I watched a movie and felt really oily, my boyfriend said that It does not look like it and I even got complimented. I prefer not setting it with powder because it looks good on its own, and my pores are emphasized when I put powder on top of BB cushions. Similarly with other cushions that has high SPF, this leaves a white cast on photos.

I also noticed that upon washing my face, the product that gets on to my hands was so sticky, I assume that this was the oil that it absorbed during the whole day because I also noticed this texture upon washing off super oil-absorbent powders on my face such as, Palladio rice powder.



Final Thoughts

Overall, this cushion deserve the praises that it got from the public because of its oil-control ability.In my opinion this will suit combination to oily skin. It may seem expensive at first, but the quality of the product is one of the best, and the price is worth it since it comes with a refill. 


To buy or bye?

Definately BUY!









Let me know your thoughts regarding this BB cushion, comment below.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLUTA LIPO 12 IN 1 WHITENING AND SLIMMING JUICE REVIEW

Chica Y Chico Mat Fix Cushion Review